Birth fears

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:52 pm 
Post subject: Birth fears
Ok I'm really worried about a few things and they wont shift so although this post is probably pointless i just wondered if anyone had similar fears and over came them.

The first thing I'm constantly anxious about is ending up with a midwife thats not so nice or I dont trust.. I havent seen the same two midwives so far and I personally hate it that I meet a new one at every appointment.. How can i trust someone I dont know. I was lucky enough to get a midwife who I knew when I was pregnant with Ava. I am under different care now though as we moved house.. was thinking of perhaps asking that birth centre if I could be under their care..?

And my second worry is tearing.. mainly because it hurts to have stiches but another reason is because I have to trust a stranger to make it look normal again by stitching it properly.. I know im probably worrying over nothing but its reducing me to tears on occasions..

any ideas of way to over come these fears??? xx

Xxxpolxxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
i dont no how you would over come the fears but your body has done it before and is designed to give birth so im sure you will be fine. i dont no what to suggest about the midwife i have only see a midwife twice so far and they were two different ones but stiches are what she is trained to do hun so im sure you will be fine if you have to have any x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular