First aid courses

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:35 am 
Post subject: First aid courses
Hi ladies, have any of you been on the first aid courses offered by the sure start centres? Or any others for that matter? I just wondered can you take your baby with you? I know that sounds really strange but I really want to go on one but Sophie is so clingy I can't leave her and the course is for 2 hrs.
I really want to do it asap because we're doing blw and I'm just so paranoid about choking, and even more so after reading about Millie's Trust Sad I keep having nightmares about something happening to her Sad

Tia xx

curlywurlysue
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there from personal experience sure start centres offer crèche facilities while you do the course. It will be great for you and lo and you can always go and see little one every half hour to reassure your still around. But it's best to find out first.
The sooner you do it lo will get better with being away from you.
Good luck
Sue x
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks, I'll find out if they have a creche, the only thing is she won't even stay with my mum let alone a complete stranger, so thought if she was with me it'd be easier. She's just very clingy, although she'll grow out of it soon enough it's just trying to do things in the mean time that's a pain. x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular