Advice needed ASAP please

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:17 pm 
Post subject: Advice needed ASAP please
Hey ladies, I think baby Sophia has got thrush Sad I need to take herto the docs but she hasn't been registered yet, if I ring up in the morning will they see her or not?
Really worried about her, belle had thrush in her mouth but I think Sophia has it down stairs so really worried that she will be uncomfortable Sad

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun congrats on ur baby girl, I didn't know she had arrived!
I would ring docs and see. They should still see her. Failing that, ask your hv xx

lysianassa
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:38 pm 
Post subject:
Had to do the same thing today, all you do is go there ten minutes earlier to fill out aform - that's it and she's registered

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:06 am 
Post subject:
both your mw (if your still under mw care) and your HV can prescribe prescriptions so they should be able to help (pop along to your drop-in crentre if they can't come and help) or you can goto a walk-in centre. I found with my new docs when I needed a presecription for Alex I popped along filled out the form and they gave me the prescription without seeing him (it was only for movicol though).

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies we had an appointment this morning and have got all of our mess, I feel so sorry for the little thing, she isn't even two weeks old yet and I know how horrid thrush is, just hope she isn't in too much discomfort, she doesn't seem to be, hopefully it will clear up soon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular