2ww turnin into a 3ww! advice needed please

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:21 pm 
Post subject: 2ww turnin into a 3ww! advice needed please
Ok so my period was due yesterday and it hasnt shown ive done a hpt (well a few :-/lol) they have been negative, so either im not pregnant or hcgs low or its 2 early, has it took anyone else longer than 1st few days of missed af to get bfp? doesnt even feel like its bout to arrive, but im feelin sickly -more than likely mind playin tricks but as i have epilepsy my neurologist told me to get an appointment with gp as soon as period doesnt arrive but i dont want to make 1 sayin i cud b pregnant an have to explain my life to sum receptionist with no medical insight what so ever, i dont think they would do anythin other than a urine test, they wouldnt do bloods straight away would they? just not sure what to do yet any advice would be great x
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Nothing? x
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
I wasnt tracking ov, just gussed bassed on previous cycles. So I tested on both days I expected AF and BFN. 4 days after the last day I expected AF, still no show, so tested and BFP.

If you havnt already I would try a different brand of test, as I had 2 BFN on an asda test, but a very strong BFP on a cheap test.

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:25 am 
Post subject:
If you're not ov tracking then AF might not be (technically)late yet if you ov'd later Question
If you did ov late than it could take a while to get a pos depending on how late you ov'd Question
If you think there's a chance and you've been told to see your GP then I would make an appointment and speak to them, you don't have to explain anything to the receptionist , and they're not supposed to ask what its for even, just if its urgent or not , considering your personal circumstances your GP might do an early HCG blood test, that can tell from within a few days of implantation , anything over the normal level of up to 5 can indicate an early pregnancy so even if you did ov a few days later than expected it might still show up Smile Good luck xx
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your replies, i keep thinkin the same about ov, picked up some more tests today so goin to do 1 tomorrow then if thats another bfn wil leave it til monday do another an ring doctors, never simple is it lol x x
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah as mentioned it depends when you ov'd.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular