i have an appointment to see.....

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 am 
Post subject: i have an appointment to see.....
The consultant anaesthetist on 5th march !!

I will be having a c-section but they dont know as yet if i.can have an epidural due to my low blood platelets so the question at the moment is whether i'll be out completely or not. 5th march will soon be here i have so many appointments in between. Its made me realise how close everything is now and i'm bricking it haha

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:33 am 
Post subject:
i keep thinking im only 26 weeks this week plenty of time but they are delivering me at the latest 34 weeks it comes round farrr to soon. and i hope your appointment goes ok xx
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sure this is what a friend had, she had a spinal for her ceserean section! X
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
My anethitist appointment was about 10 mins long (if that) Laughing he confirmed my history (I'm ill on any anethestic, even gas and air and I mean REAL ill, one puff of gas and air had me throwing up for 3 hours Embarassed ) he then just felt my back and discussed the different between and epidural and spinal and what the risks of having c-section and that was it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular