sweep success

tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:09 pm 
Post subject: sweep success
im due a sweep on monday i will be 39+5 weeks im getting it early because problems with my sons labour/delivery to try give me the best chance of a vbac but with my son i had 3 sweeps none worked so i just wondered if anyone knew the best way to get things going after one and have more chance of a successfull sweep x

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
a sweep will only work if your body is actually ready to start Sad don't think there are any foolproof ways.

Good luck. xxx

tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
i have no idea if my body is as my son was induced labour due to pre eclampsia so not sure what to look out for lol x

klam
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
I had a sweep 2 days after my due date with my first, went home and bounced on my ball all day, had lots of cramping and show for the next 24 hrs. The consultant had said the only real thing that I could do to help was to do what put baby there in the first place so that night we did and a short few hours later labour came on in full force and 10hrs later I had her in my arms.

Hope things go well for you

Kathryn xx
mummy2010
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
I had a sweep with my daughter at 9 days over....went for a lonnnggggg walk after and ended it walking up a big bank...4 hours later my contractions started Smile might be coincidence but anything is worth a try. Good luck! x

Mummy & Daddys little angels 05.12.08 & 01.01.13 Never Forgotten xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular