Next baby & age gaps

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:05 am 
Post subject:
Thats why I was wondering if you could do a donor cycle now and then freeze embryos just in case Question
I know you'd still have to pay for the FET's but its not as much as the IVF ,and then if you did want to try naturally you maybe wouldn't feel any pressure for it to happen quickly as you'd have a back up .
Although I suppose there's the issue then of if you did get pregnant naturally what do you do with the embryo's Confused Can they not freeze just the eggs now , for some reason I don't see eggs as a potential baby in the same way as embryo's Question
I'm sure Sophie will get better once she can let you know what she wants Smile Hannah did as she got older and could speak, although the breath holding was still a regular feature with the tantrums during the terrible twos and she still did it sometimes up until she started at school Shocked Laughing there's something to be said for being strong willed though as they get older o it does have an upside Laughing xx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:24 am 
Post subject:
Yeah I feel the same with eggs vs embies. But eggs are very difficult & expensive to freeze, I think it's vitrification they need due to how delicate they are? Plus I'm still bf'ing so I don't think I can do ivf while bf'ing...plus the thought of trekking up to london on the trains with Sophie fills me with dread Laughing
I can just imagine what the terrible 2s are going to be like! But keep telling myelf, like you, that being so strong willed & independent will do her well in life Smile

I think if we start ttc at the end of the year then I have almost 18 mths before I turn 35, so we could give it up to a year and then decide if we want to go with ivf or just carry on as we are. Because the lady I gave my eggs to got preg 1st go I think they will try and rush me through as I'm a proven donor so that's a bonus xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Ahh thats good that you'd still have time , for some reason I thought you were closer to 35 , i'm sure they'd love to have you as a donor again if it came to that , but hopefully if you do decide to try for another baby it will happen quickly for you Smile
I hadn't thought about the IVF and breast feeding (having a blonde moment Embarassed Laughing ) xx
Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
Long time so speak ladies, I thought I would pop on to see how everyone was.

Vic me & my OH have been talking about having another baby & we have said we are gonna wait until Jacob is 18 months old then we are going to start trying...we thought by the time we conceive & have the baby Jacob will be 2 1/2 3 so a lovely age for him to get involved Very Happy

I am broody just like you at the moment & cant wait to have another Very Happy
xx

MummyFlint
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
my first two are 13 months aprt and me and hubby have strtd to concieve third and final babba as my youngest turns 14 months x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular