What to expect.. Consultation

TTC1stbaby
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:54 pm 
Post subject: What to expect.. Consultation
Monday is my consulation with the RE (if I can get there due to snow) and I was wondering what to expect. I have annovulatory cycles and am wondering if they will run several tests and what the next step will be. I have heard that they might do injections, or injections with iui, or maybe ivf. Do they give you an option or progress you thru those steps? I don't want to spend months and a fortune of trying to get a baby. I am at the place where I want one now. I am so tired of ttc.

What questions should I be asking at this appointment?
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
Guess it all depends on your situation. If it's purely AO cycles with nothing underlying like endometriosis I'd suggest they may try something like Clomid first to see if that helps(if you haven't already tried it.

Any questions that pop into your head to ask in the mean time, write them down - it's really hard to remember on the spot. xx
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
I have annovulatory cycles even with clomid, femara and provera to induce ovulation. So I am a little concerned. Guess I will find out more Monday I just don't do the waiting game well.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
I guess they might suggest injections of some sort then, maybe ultrasound to monitor effects too. Only guessing though. xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular