scared and confused

michelle1992
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:30 pm 
Post subject: scared and confused
OK, so I had sex about 2 weeks ago. And I was suppose to start my period about a week ago. Could I be pregnant? I am kinda having some "pregnancy" symptoms but I fear it could be from something else. I have been experiencing fatigue but with the fatigue I'm tired but I can't sleep. Also I have been experiencing nausea on and off. And obviously a week late period. But no swollen or sensitive breast. No appetite cravings. Also the last couple days i have been experiencing Dyspnea (difficulty breathing). I noticed it usually comes at night. It got so bad last night that i had to go to the hospital. In whuch they took a chest X-ray and an EKG. Both came out perfectly normal. So i am a little confused and scared. Could I still be pregnant or is there something else wrong with me??
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Have you taken a pregnancy test? I think you should do one just in case. There is a chance you could be pregnant depending how regular your periods are, there is a chance you ovulated late in your cycle.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be due to dyspnea as you can have disturbed sleep xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular