faint test line am i pregnant?

serenityjade1028
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 am 
Post subject: faint test line am i pregnant?
Ok as i posted last week. I havent had a period since dec. 7th. Jan i took test and neg. I took a test last week results faint pos. Line two days ago i took another test. Yet again another faint line. Symptoms: breast tenderness, heartburn, migrains, nasuea, vommitting, drinking milk like crazy (2gallons in one day) lack of sleep, exhastion,and have to pee all the time. So am i pregnant or is the test wrong? What do i do next obgyn wont see me yet nothing open till mid march. My doctor did put me on prenatals but im not surr what to avoid and what helps with symptoms. Please help me!!!
I have pic of my test but cnt figure out how to load it.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:55 am 
Post subject:
Generally a positive test means you're pregnant, only rarely will a second line come up for other reasons, like meds containing HCG or ocassionally if a woman is going through the menopause her levels can rise just high enough to get a positive on an early test but the tests won't get any darker over time .
Your symptoms do sound like pregnancy, headaches are quite common at first as is the nausea , all you can do is try and eat small amounts of bland foods , not eating can make nausea worse, and anything strong flavoured or spicy can make too much stomach acid, if you're throwing up then you could be a little dehydrated which can cause the headaches so try drinking more , the advice is generally to avoid taking any meds while pregnant unless your doc prescribes them or advises you to take them . Congratulations xx
serenityjade1028
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:29 am 
Post subject:
Well... dr said im sittong at 6-8 weeks. Everything lools good! Im just nervous now n my hubby is so over protective bout it. He doesnt even want me doing dishes lol! So any advice?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 am 
Post subject:
Carry on as normal for as long as you can would be my advice, otherwise it will drag and seem like you're pregnant forever Rolling Eyes Laughing
The only thing you really need to be careful about is not taking any meds, not drinking or smoking and weear gloves if you need to clean up after animals Smile Nothing helps with the tiredness but that usually eases after 12 weeks and the nausea often gets better around then as well xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular