please help ??

Mayjerkayy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:00 pm 
Post subject: please help ??
Me an my hubby have been ttc for 11 months , I took an ovulation test an it was posative on the 27th , I had sex twice a day the 5 days before . I would be 2 weeks an 4 days , im crampin , very emotional , aggravated an very tired . Me an my honey had intercourse , sorry if its tmi I did not cum , when he got done there was a thick white mucus on him . What could this be ??? An could I be pregnate ??
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
Are your periods usually regular? If so when are you due on? If the OPK is correct its too early to test or show symptoms yet as the embryo is travelling down your fallopian tube to its resting place in your uterus.

Also, having sex twice a day may be reducing the quality of your hubbys sperm reducing the chances of conception. If you arn't successful this time, try having sex every day or every other day xx

Mayjerkayy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for replyin . Im sorry auto corret sucks lol , we had intercours , once a day ! I did on the 23 , 25 ,. 26 , 27 28 I ovulated on the 27 , I started on feb 16 threw 21 , I ant pose to start agin till the 14 of march .
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
Ah, ok Laughing well it certainly seems as though you covered ovulation well Very Happy Unfortunately its now a waiting game until the 14th to test... The white mucus is normal cervical mucus, its nothing to worry about, it changes throughout your cycle, its usually like egg whites before you ovulate and turns thicker and creamier throughout your cycle xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular