spotting at the time of period

suvv
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm 
Post subject: spotting at the time of period
Hi,

I have a 33 days mensuration cycle.my last period started on 26th jan.On 10jan I had unprotected sex.since then I had cramps fatique and other symptoms.but today I had a little red spotting but with abdomen cramps.it is not at all like my normal periods.I am confused what is it?? Periods or implantation bleeding
HamerBaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 pm 
Post subject: Spotting ...
Hello .. so what was it? I was meant to start bleeding yesterday as per my cycle and I literally bled for 5 minutes and never seen blood again .. is this a sign do you think? Im so excited but dont want to get my hopes up .... Surprised Very Happy Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:11 am 
Post subject:
Bleeding around the time your period is due can be implantation bleeding which can happen at any time from when the fertilised egg first implants or even days or weeks later as the placenta starts to grow, but it can also be your period messing you about , so really its just a case of wait and see if it turns up properly and test if it doesn't Question Good luck Smile xxx
HamerBaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 am 
Post subject: Reply ..
Thank you so much for that .. there is however still no blood and only a little disharge??? Im going to do a test in the morning .... im pretty nervous and also excited but thank you for the reply you to sweet .. do you have kiddies of your own as this will be my first and im 32 years old hee hee so im rather excited!!!!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular