white dots on sore nipples

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Don't want to put a damper on things but even using the ov kit and getting the timing exactly right and having loads of sex doesn't mean you will get pregnant Smile , its mostly down to chance and you have around a 1 in 5 chance any month of conceiving as long as everything is ok with both of you , so its best not to get your hopes up too much, as you now know the signs you get in the 2 week wait can't be relied on as pregnancy and AF signs can be identical, so you can drive yourself nuts trying to guess which are which.
The ov tests should have a leaflet with them that explains how to use them, they're all slightly different depending on the brand so its best to read the instructions that come with it xx
Jo2012
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
oh right

thanks for letting me know

are you ttc? or pregnant?

what i need to understand is my cycle i do believe its 28 days but last month july i started on the 20th and i was meant to start on the 17th (today) but i ended up starting on the 16th (yesterday) is my cycle still 28 days?
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
no this cycle has been 27 days. the first day of your period is day 1, so you just count the number of days until your next period.

if your cycles are around 28 days then i think you need to start using the ov tests around day 10.

Jo2012
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
thanky you so much as ive been confused

so now my cycle is 27 days?

my period has been

may- 27th
june-22
july-20
august-16

so whats my cycle ?

thanks
x
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
May 27th - June 22 = 26 days
June 22 - July 20 = 28 days
July 20 - August 17 = 27 days

so totally normal to vary by a few days either way. your average over 3 months is 27 days.

Jo2012
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
hi there
thank you so much

this still is confusing,

so after my period and when i look at my ovulation calender and it asks me or my cycle should i say 27?

so wen do i ovulate?

x
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
you ovulate anywhere from 10-16 days before your period, which is hard to guess when your cycle can vary. the only way to know for sure is to do the OPKs

ames12
Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun sorry been so busy, sorry to hear you didnt get your bfp, no iv not startwd using them yet iv gone back on pill because my period is messed up. Im staying off trying fir a baby for a while hun me and af have discussed I want the best for my child and get married stable job etc etc. I am atill going to use OPK next week to see if im still ovulating. All the best to you hun, ill pop on here again soon loads of babydust.
Just a tip that someone told me if you think about it too much and want it too much ( I know its hard) then your body doesnt release eggs but acts like its pregnant to fool you, naughty bodies I know but its true. Just enjoy yourself because itll happen soon and enjoy your partners company and keep busy and before you know it youve been so busy you realise youve missed a period and ta dah yey your pregnant!
Love amy keep me posted hun xxxxx
Comfused
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:29 pm 
Post subject: Could I be pregnant................
I am 19 years old and i hooked up with this guy and it was my first time having sex......i think the condom was too small for him.......he sleeps with girls all the time and i know one girl that he sleeps with and she says that he checks the condom when hes done............but he didnt...... My period was supposed to come 2 weeks ago (my periods are regular)..... I had a little blood for three days after having sex but then nothing..... Ive been feeling sick, boobs sore and dark, lower back pain, sensitive smell, hungry more then usual... I took two pregnancy test and they both came back negative.......but i just have a feeling that i am pregnant.......please help Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular