AM I PREGNANT OR NOT?

nomiram
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:14 pm 
Post subject: AM I PREGNANT OR NOT?
i need some advise,it goes like this
i have my last period January 24,2013 until now i dont have a period,i never have miss a period since i start my menstration period,i need some advice,am i pregnant or not?i feel so dizzy all the time and i always feeling tired the whole day and i feel cramp on my stomach also,i hate to wash my face coz everytime i touch my face with water i vomit .is this a sign of pregnancy?please i need your advise,i would be glad to hear it from you who had experience pregnANCY,I LOVE YOU GUYS,AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Sad Help Help Help Help Help
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
have you taken a test? that is the only way to know

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Take a test then youll get your answer ! Smile
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant
I am 19 years old and i hooked up with this guy and it was my first time having sex......i think the condom was too small for him.......he sleeps with girls all the time and i know one girl that he sleeps with and she says that he checks the condom when hes done............but he didnt...... My period was supposed to come 2 weeks ago (my periods are regular)..... I had a little blood for three days after having sex but then nothing..... Ive been feeling sick, boobs sore and dark, lower back pain, sensitive smell, hungry more then usual... I took two pregnancy test and they both came back negative.......but i just have a feeling that i am pregnant.......please help Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular