help!

ann21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:30 pm 
Post subject: help!
okay guys i usually get my period at the end of every month. okay i had unprotected sex in the middle of january around the 15th. i got my period really late like on the 31st almost midnight so it would be the first of february. i had it for a shorter period than i usually do i think. now i havent recieved a period yet for the month of february and i thought it was because its a short month. now its march 4th and i still havent got a period yet but i woke up this morning feeling ill..i was a little constipated and i had a headache and still do but just not as intense. my nipples have been sore but i thought it was because i was about to have my period. it felt like i was like 2 days ago but didnt get it. i dont know what to do or think. oh i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back negative. can somebody please fill me in on something!
ann21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
Will anybody reply? Lol I really need some advice
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Are you on any birth control? Missing a pill can mess up your cycles and your cycles can mess up for a number of reasons, stress, worry, illness or simply because our bodies sometimes like to keep us on our toes. Try another test in a few days time and if you are still concerned, speak to your doctor xx

ann21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:20 pm 
Post subject:
No i dont take any birth control. Yes i was going to wait till like next week and take a test but im usually pretty regular thats why im panicking lol
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
As the pregnancy test was negative, its unlikely that you are pregnant, but saying that, sometimes a pregnancy test doesnt detect the pregnancy hormone until a few weeks after your missed period, but from your dates you would be around 8 weeks now so it should pick the hormone up if you are pregnant. Its most likely your body playing tricks, but if you are worried, speak to your GP xx

ann21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Okay thank you!
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:46 am 
Post subject:
Good luck xx

Comfused
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:31 pm 
Post subject:
I am 19 years old and i hooked up with this guy and it was my first time having sex......i think the condom was too small for him.......he sleeps with girls all the time and i know one girl that he sleeps with and she says that he checks the condom when hes done............but he didnt...... My period was supposed to come 2 weeks ago (my periods are regular)..... I had a little blood for three days after having sex but then nothing..... Ive been feeling sick, boobs sore and dark, lower back pain, sensitive smell, hungry more then usual... I took two pregnancy test and they both came back negative.......but i just have a feeling that i am pregnant.......please help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular