am i pregnant

LEDOM
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:55 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant
Question I'm having weird back pains but they jst come and go, but besides that, since this month I've being feeling soo tired everyday, I become angry soo easly that I end up being angry for unneccesary things, and I have a huge appetite I eat about 4/5 times a day. yes I had my period this month that is why I'm kind of confused wether I'm pregnant or not.
Comfused
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
I am 19 years old and i hooked up with this guy and it was my first time having sex......i think the condom was too small for him.......he sleeps with girls all the time and i know one girl that he sleeps with and she says that he checks the condom when hes done............but he didnt...... My period was supposed to come 2 weeks ago (my periods are regular)..... I had a little blood for three days after having sex but then nothing..... Ive been feeling sick, boobs sore and dark, lower back pain, sensitive smell, hungry more then usual... I took two pregnancy test and they both came back negative.......but i just have a feeling that i am pregnant.......please help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular