Anyone in the dreaded 2ww?

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Aww im sorry hun, i havent tested today, oh forgot the tests! so looks like i'll be waitin til atleast tomorrow afternoon or day af is due! think this is the closest iv ever got to af without testin for bout 3days b4 hand! lol thanks huni and fingers crossed for next month 4 u x x
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
I tested yesterday 12dpo and got a bfn, im due tomorrow so we'll see if she arrives. Sorry to hear that DL05 xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Ladies xx
Tait
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies
lm a new member. a mother of one he turned five last year September and we have recently started trying again, pliz pardon me l dont quite understand some of the abbreviations, but lm sure l will get the hang of it soon ,, got my implant removed on the 18th of January. rightfully lm supposed to be on my two week waiting period but becoz of the transplant lm not even holding my hopes at all becoz l hear it takes a while for the hormones to balance so lm going to give myself a three month waiting period at least just so l dont get dissapointed ..but l will still be hoping for a positive response anytime. been cramping since morning today and my breasts are kind of sore lm reall fatigued ..but lm also thinking it mite be my next period ..Good luck to everyone xoxo
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hello and welcome tait! dont count urself out just yet a friend of mine had the implant removed and got pregnant in that month, ive been off the depo injection since may and ttc for our 2nd for 7months, af due tomorrow, prayin the witch stays away this month lol fingers crossed for you and every1 else! ps u wil get used to the abbreviations, iv been on this site for 3yrs an stil have to check occasionaly lol x
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 am 
Post subject:
Thank you Lucycherish, your friend is soo lucky she must be one of those very highly fertile..my implant worries me becoz l had it for more than five years.i hear depo takes longer depending on how long you were on it .. a friend of mine took more than a year trying after stoping the depo..so lm crosing my fingers for you that the witch doesnt pay you a visit.... please just list me a few of the common abbreviations ..lve managed to figure out a few other ,,thanks
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
She is very lucky i think she had hers in for 3-4years, the main abbreviations i can think of in this section are af (aunt flo/period) cm - cervical mucus, ttc - trying to concieve, dpo - days past ovulation, cd - cycle day, i cant think of anymore but im sure theres a list somewhere, thank u huni af didnt arrive am tested and got a bfn! booo lol oh sum more hpt-home pregnancy test, bfn-big fat negative and bfp- big fat positive, now thats definately all i can think of lol best of luck and lots of babydust! x x x
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:29 am 
Post subject:
lm really in a state of confusion right now ..my period has only been coming once in 60 days since l had my implant and it was doing the same when l got it removed. so last night was kind of feeling funny and today just wok up and decided to do a test since l had one in the house already .. l did and l got a bfp.. l still dont believe it .. and lm not yet holding my breat for it .. l think lm going to wait another two weeks and and then do another hpt.. or maybe visit the doctor to be safe .lm holding my thumbs for it to remain positive .. can l test positive when its a false alarm .. coz lm not sick or anything not even morning sickness or tenderness of the breasts ..thats why lm thinking its too good to be true .. but l also never had morning sickness with my fist child..Baby Dust to all of you Smile Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular