not sure if pregnant please help

cheeky1993
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 pm 
Post subject: not sure if pregnant please help
hi all well im 20 years old and really want to start trying for a family i got pregnant about 9 months ago this month but miscariged at 8 weeks this month i had sex around the time of ovulation but dont no if i ovulated or not cuzs i dident get any egg white discharge anyway i started to feel as if i am pregnant feeling sick cramps sleeping longer feeling bloated and really sore boobs i had a really bad pain in my nipples when i was out the other day my period is due15 so it say on my calendar with monthly cycles but i stared bleeding on the 14 a day befor it started when i needed the loo i wiped and there was a brown kind of blood on the tissue then i wipe again and nothink about 10 or 20 mins after that it started again browney pinkish red it keept comeing on and off but light i dont understand as when i xome on i come on heavy anyway the bleeding is still happening but still very light i had really bad cramping with it to also woke me up in middle of night i dont no what to think as i havent had a postive pregnacy test help! sorry aboupelling
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
If you've tested and got a negative then its probably just your period messing you about, if it doesn't start properly though it might bw owrth testing in a few days just in case you are pregnant but ov'd late and this is implantation, good luck xx
cheeky1993
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
thank you hopefully i am but if not theres allways this month to try again il let you no the
outcome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular