How long

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 am 
Post subject: How long
How long had you been with your partners before you got pregnant/decided to TTC? And were you living together?

With Sams dad we had been together about 9 months, before I moved in. Then decided to TTC after 6 months of living together.

I have talked about kids with my current boyfriend, and he says he wouldnt mind if I got pregnant. Now i dont like the idea of having an 'accident' or just not using any contraception and see what happens (as I got pregnant 1st month of trying with Sam, that would be my luck again!) so I am staying on contraception!

Also I would rather us be living together first.

keltru
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:06 am 
Post subject:
We'd been together for seven years, married and living together for two years when Emilia arrived. We spent a weekend in York for our first wedding anniversary and discussed trying then as I had come off the pill due to migraines. We were going to start trying the following year but got caught three months later! X x We planned this one a lot more carefully, we decided to try for a spring baby as Emilia turns four in July and starts school in September so a good time for me to be off on maternity leave x x x

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:41 am 
Post subject:
We had been together 3 years but weren't living together and I got pregnant by accident x

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
We had been together 4 years, I lived with him at his mum's house.. We decided to not use anything and if it happened, it happened.. We found out a little over a month later.. With Lewis we did the same and 2 months later we found out we were expecting... And this time.. We were still discussing a 3rd child but got a bit carried away once.. Lol. X
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
I met my husband end of Nov 07 i moved in about a week or so later i came off the pill sometime in Dec. I fell pregnant in the following may (i been on the pill solidly for about 10 yrs)

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
We were together 9 years before ttc, married, own house, once ttc took 3 years to get my little man.
MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
we had been together for 3 years: we bought a place together after a year together and had been married for less than a month when i became pregnant

xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, I feel really old! We have been together for 13 years. We bought our house 9 years ago and got married 7 years ago. We discussed kids early on but wanted to be financially secure and enjoy life just the two of us. We started ttc after being married nearly 4 years, not expecting it to be so difficult. Got there in the end though Smile xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 am 
Post subject:
We had been together 6 months before we moved in together and had been together then 4 months later I fell pregnant. but we actually decided to start ttc wen we had been together 4 months and wernt living together at the time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular