So peed off with ex

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:13 pm 
Post subject: So peed off with ex
I had a phone call from Sam's nursery this morning to tell me she had fallen over and cut her head, and she had dirt in it but they were cleaning it up. They then phoned back a few minutes later saying they were concerned about the size of the cut, so they thought it best if I took her to A&E (thnankfully 5 minutes from work and nursery)

I tired to phone my ex on the way, but no answer so text him. I then got a text back saying 'how did she do it' so I told him, and he said 'shouldnt they have soft flooring outside'

I was absolutely fuming, no offer to come up the hospital and sit with us, or to stay with her so I could go back to work (he is not working again).

I didnt respond and I havnt even had a text to see how she is Sad

On the other hand, I also text my boyfriend (who is not sams dad) and he was texting me the whole time I was there, and asking how she was.

Comes to something when someone who is not even related to her shows more interest then her own dad. Crying or Very sad

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Pfft been there, done that. I had my ex emailing my at the beginning of the year and going off on a tangent about our relationship and never once asked how Shannah is or anything about her. Arses. Hope Sam is okay.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular