Nesting.. when did it start for you if you had any?

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:22 pm 
Post subject: Nesting.. when did it start for you if you had any?
Ok, so I'm only 26 weeks pregnant and I am nesting already.. at least i think I am. I have finished washing up all of her clothes, bought everything finally and packed everything away ready for her. Now I'm going around tidying even though its fine, disenfecting light switches etc Laughing

Is this normal to happen so early?? Its very enjoyable. My only worry is will I need to wash up all her stuff again? I have packed it away safely in her draw so surely its will be fine Question

Mind you, I only have 11 weeks left if she comes when Ava did Shocked but equally it could be 16/17 weeks before she's here Rolling Eyes

Im that excited already I'm bouncing off the walls wanting to get everything read already Laughing xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
I've been nesting for months I think haha. Well at least I've been wanting loads sorted and decorated in the house. We're in a 2 bedroom house so the 2nd room which we'd filled with office/spare room type stuff is going to be the nursery. Clearing this out has involved clearing and tidying the loft, the garage, our bedroom, under the stairs, eBay and car boot sale. Feeling nice and organised now. OH has decorated all the hallway, so we've pretty much just got the nursery to decorate now I think. The furniture for it is coming in 4 weeks time, so once we've got the drawers and wardrobe in I'm pretty sure I'll be wanting to start washing everything.

xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
I'm still waiting!! Lol! With Charlie I nested from about 30 weeks onwards.. With Lewis about the same and I just cant muster the energy to nest this time lol x
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
I have the ideas in my head but when it comes down to actually doing it, I can't really be bothered!! Laughing
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Haha I think I spoke too soon yesterday.. Or spurred myself on.. I've spent all day cleaning/bleaching things.. Xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular