How much should I ask for?

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:09 pm 
Post subject: How much should I ask for?
I'm selling a jumperoo and a fisher price cradle swing but I don't know how much to ask. I was thinking £35 for the jumperoo and £25 for the swing? Do you think this sounds right? They're both in good working condition but I removed the front bar thingie off the cradle swing as I was scared one of the other kids would trap the babies finger in it. Thing is I've had three kids in both of them so they have been well used though are still in great condition and work fine.

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
I paid £50 for my jumperoo second hand (It had been used by one child). It is in good condition - its the rainforest one which seems to be more popular.

That was and still is the average price in my area. Smile
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:47 pm 
Post subject: Re: How much should I ask for?
dellabobella wrote:
I'm selling a jumperoo and a fisher price cradle swing but I don't know how much to ask. I was thinking £35 for the jumperoo and £25 for the swing? Do you think this sounds right? They're both in good working condition but I removed the front bar thingie off the cradle swing as I was scared one of the other kids would trap the babies finger in it. Thing is I've had three kids in both of them so they have been well used though are still in great condition and work fine.

have a look on netmums and ebay on closed listings see what they go for in your area.

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
I hate selling stuff because I never feel I get what it's worth. I sold my pliko pram on eBay and got £70 for it. When the lady came to pick it up she said it was for easy use as she was a childminder but mine was in much better condition than her daughters and she would swap with her. I was glad mine was in such good condition but gutted that I could have got more for it. Very Happy

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks everybody. I asked for £35 for the jumperoo and £30 for the swing. Also sold the matching play gym for £20. I know what you mean Shell I'm just glad to get some space back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular