Vinegar and spotting

hisstarfir3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 am 
Post subject: Vinegar and spotting
I started the vinegar diet February 19th. I started my. February 21st it was normal. PerR I OD'd. March fifth I had spotting it. It only lasted about 20 seconds. I started my PE riod 1 day early which was March 20. It lasted until the 23rd but was very very light. I don't even saying it added up to beat 8 ounces. Today the 24th I started spotting again for about 15 seconds. I am curious if this spotting is due to the vinegar and also the light. Maybe being due to the vinegar or if there's some in Plantation going on. I'm sorry this is so hard to read my smart phone is being a pain in the ass[/b]
MrsZargon
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
What's the Vinegar diet? I have never heard of it
hisstarfir3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
Take 2 tablespoons of vinegar and a glass of water or tea or something like that 3 times a day. I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks. Its supposed to eat up all ur fat. We had been trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs and have given up so started this diet. . . But when I noticed the uncommon for me spotting I got worried did some research and apparentyl braggs apple cider vinegar is good for not just weightloss but fertility menstraull bleeding. . . Sinisus. . All kinds of stuff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular