Who knows lol

Ange1979
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:54 pm 
Post subject: Who knows lol
Hello ladies

Hope you're all well and symptom spotting just like me Wink

So, basically I was made redundant January so we were going to put ttc on hold for a bit however, not using protection but just working round my cycle. So, I thought I was ovulating around 7th March, we didn't BD around this time but did on the 11th. Two days later, I went to the loo and when I wiped, I had a pinkish discharge Shocked now, the funny thing is, I had exactly the same happen when I fell pregnant with our DD. Using my prediction calendar, I'm due on today and had no real sign. A few crampy feelings over the last couple of days but nothing else.

So... What do you think? Surprised lol. We don't mind either way as always wanted another child anyway Very Happy xx

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
oh, could be, only way to know is test Wink
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Well I just tested with a first response and boots own brand and BFNs. For a minute there I really thought there was a second line on the boots one, even DH had to look twice but definitely looks negative now Sad oh well. If AF doesn't arrive the weekend I'll probably do another test Smile xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:01 am 
Post subject:
If you ov'd around the 11th when you BD then you'd only be about 10DPO today so it might still be too early to test, pinkish watery spotting can be a sign of ov for some women , so maybe you didn't ov until the 13th Question The ov calendars are no use really as they just go off previous cycles,which can change for no real reason with no warning , last month I had a 34 day cycle out of the blue with ov on cd20 Shocked after about 9 months of 26-28 day cycles with ov on cd12-14 Rolling Eyes Question
If it was as late as the 13th then you might not get a BFP for another few days xx
Ange1979
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:38 am 
Post subject:
Exactly what I thought Nat... Never had ov bleeding before though but did wonder if I ovd late. Did another test this morning with FMU but still BFN. Was a FRER too so would've thought it would pick something up if there Surprised oh well, give it a few more days I guess... I'm sure AF will arrive though. Thanks ladies xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Even the FRER's can only pick up from 15miu which is the average for 10 DPO but it varies massively and sometimes there's much less HCG in your urine than in your blood , If the 13th was ov day then you'd only be 9 DPO so it would still be early for a test to show , less than a third of women get a BFP so early , FX the witch stays away xx
Ange1979
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies

Aren't bodies confusing? Lol. So, still no AF. I'm having a few things I've noticed now which would be more saliva than usual, a few cramps and today I am very wet below... As if I've come on. I've been poorly over the last couple of weeks so have put headaches, aching and tiredness down to that.

I've ordered some tests so will hopefully do another one Wednesday if AF hasn't arrived as that will be a 35 day cycle which is the longest I've been.

Wish me luck although I doubt I am pregnant. And good luck to everyone else ttc Very Happy xx

Ange1979
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
Oh well... Just did a CB HPT and BFN Rolling Eyes I'd have thought if I was pregnant it would be positive today so guess I'm out ladies Sad maybe I feel a bit rubbish as a little stressed? I don't know lol. Good luck everyone else xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular