TTC 11-12 DPO no CM did anyone get a BFP?

Mommy2Thomas2009
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 pm 
Post subject: TTC 11-12 DPO no CM did anyone get a BFP?
Hello Ladies, me and my partner TTC i ovulated this month on day 12 had egg like discharge with red strick through it. on day 13 we BD and few days more. while i was ovulating i had ovulating spotting what i believe it is. only when wipe light pink sorry TMI I never had it before so hopefully its a good sign? 3dpo started to feel very wet down there alot of watery like creamy cm and that went on for days with 5dpo light cramping feeling so bloated and constipated, 8dpo-9dpo had bad cramps,lower back pain and clear like cm but not strechy? 10dpo had a pulling feeling in left side. needle like feeling. all them days i had alot of CM on and of. and today im not sure if im 11dpo or 12dpo but i dont have CM at all? im feeling so tired sore boobs feeling sick after eating and some headaches oh and craving green stuffed olives lol dont know if its anything to do with this. wondering if anyone got similar expierence and got a BFP that month? PS this post from yesterday i believe im 13dpo today did a test and its BFN had 2 nose bleeds yesterday but it stopped fast enough thank god this never happened before. i had 2 pregnancies and in both tested BFP only after AF was suppose to be due sorry this so long. Thanks a mill ladies. x x loads baby dust to all TTC. x x
nikki238
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi , I didn't really notice extra cm until much further along witb my first pregnancy. But with my second I noticed I started getting alot more 13-14 dpo. So don't worry! ! If you are pregnant hormones levels tend to differ every day .x Smile
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hey nikki238 thanks for respond i was wondering since i ovulated earlier this month on the 12th when am i due for my period? i never ovulated this early. usually ovulate the 15-16 thanks a mill. Are you TTC aswell? x x Very Happy
nikki238
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, we've been ttc no 2 for 2 1/2 years. Had a mc in dec last year. And we've been referred to the hospital and are being investigated! ! So will you test soon? Or will you wait until after af is due? X
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 am 
Post subject:
If you ovulated sooner your period will be due sooner, the length from ov to AF tends to stay the same , if ov was 3-4 days before normal then your AF will be due 3-4 days before normal ,I wouldn't worry about cm as it varies a lot in early pregnancy, some women have none at first some have loads, it can be anything from clear, to yellowish to white to cream xx
Mommy2Thomas2009
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies Very Happy nikki238 sorry about your loss dear, i know the feeling. i had a mc back in Sep. hopefully you get a sticky bean soon loads baby dust to u xxxx <3

DL05 thanks for the respond and for explaining this to me, i never ovulated early well not when TTC anyway Smile so didnt really understand!! Ok so if i had my period on the 2nd of this month and finshed on 5th and ovulated on the 12th my AF suppose to be due today is that right? My cycle never been this short usually im due AF at the end of month like the 30th or something, another question i have is that 8-9-10 dpo i cramped like AF but no bleed. in my abs felt like i done a 1000 sit ups which i am fairly toned but i done no work out that time lol so im thinking this could be implantation cramps? and 10dpo when i woke up i had like red dots on my legs they werent together apart from eachother, i freaked out, i used mango body butter the night before when i went out to my friends birthday party, i dont know if this is related to hormones or if im allergic to mango body butter, i never really used it. it was the lotion that was catching my eye so i slaped it on to my legs an out i go until next morning waaahhh !!! freaked out Crying or Very sad Shocked. the rash like comes and goes just on my legs and ankles, so not sore going to see doc soon feeling very itchy sometimes. Sad

DL05 whats your story u TTC? This site rocks and you ladies Rock more thanks for ur lovely support <3 Kiss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular