faint positive

kaymc
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject: faint positive
Hi I'm new to this but need some advise and reassurance, I have had two miscarriages in the last year, both between 8 and 12 weeks and now have a very faint positive on a hpt. I'm 2 days late but have no symptoms at all of AF or pregnancy. All my other pregnancies Ive had strong positive results, metal taste and sore boobs. Last miscarriage was 3 months ago so I know my hcg levels would have been back to normal. Any help would be great, thanks.
lynz81
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi, so sorry to hear about your miscarriages, I can understand why you're nervous! I'm pretty sure a positive is a positive even if its very faint, it may just be that your levels are low because you are so early on. Maybe try a digital test, then there is no mistaking it, or try testing again in a couple of days, as your levels will have risen by then if you are pregnant and you might get a stronger result! In the meantime go see your doctor, who may be able to organise a blood test for you which would tell you for definate one way or the other.
Sorry i cant be more help, i just didnt want to read and then not reply! Good luck, let us know how you get on, and hopefully we'll be congratulating you very soon!
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:31 am 
Post subject:
thanks for your reply, Have decided to try and stay calm and positive lol. Will do another test tomorrow by then I will be 4 days late, hopefully I will get a stronger result.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular