Private tests

MrsZargon
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:47 pm 
Post subject: Private tests
Hi All,

DH and I have our first gp appt on Wed to discuss that we can't seem to get pg again (18 months TTC so far) despite falling quite quickly with DD and having no problems. I have followed a lot of your posts on here and seen how long everything seems to take on NHS to get referrals, gynae appts etc. so it got me thinking about doing it privately. I know there has to be some time between tests because of the timing of cycles but I'm not a very good patient at the best of times and feel like the whole waiting thing might push me over the edge. I also know we wouldn't be eligible for IVF on the NHS as we already have a child so I guess I was thinking that if it turns out we need to pay privately for hat then why not speed up the whole thing and go private from the start?

Has anyone got any experience of this? What turnaround time we could expect, how much it would cost etc?

Thanks x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:41 am 
Post subject:
I think cost wise it really does vary from clinic to clinic and depends on what tests you are thinking of having done. Time wise in my experience there is no wait at all it just depends where you are in your cycle at the time x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular