Bfn then a bfp?

Hm52
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:00 pm 
Post subject: Bfn then a bfp?
Hi
I always seem to test early and I don't why I do it to myself! Recently my cycles have been 32,29, 23 and 31 days. I tested this afternoon and got bfn. Just wondering if anyone has tested and got bfn and tested a few days later and got bfp?
Thanks for your help!
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
After stalking on here for a while now I can confirm that I have seen lots of people get bfn then bfp. Good luck!
xx
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:46 am 
Post subject:
Hee hee! Thanks! Fingers crossed! I'll keep you posted - during my stalking I seem to read interesting posts then they don't come back with the outcome so I'm always left wondering!
Good luck to you too
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:22 am 
Post subject:
Hiya,
I got a very very faint bfp on a tesco at 11dpo then the next day a bfn on a cb then didnt actually get a bfp on a cb till 14dpo so 3 days after the faint tesco one

Good luck nic xx

Hm52
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks nic. Still no sign either way which makes me fairly certain af is due because last time I had very bad cramping a few days before I got my bfp.
Good luck to you too
Han
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
I only had 2 cycles off the pill before TTC and they were 28 and 26 days. So I tested on both days and BFN Sad My OH (at the time) thought I was going to get AF, I thought otherwise and tested 4 days later and BFP Very Happy

Hm52
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:36 am 
Post subject:
So I got af Sad beginning to feel depressed by it but I'm sure I'm not the only one! Thanks for all your responses I'm sure I'll be asking lots more random questions soon. I bought some clear blue opks but I have tried opks and haven't had a positive so really hoping I do this month!
Han
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular