For all the symptom spotters :)

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 am 
Post subject: For all the symptom spotters :)
Just thought I'd share mine and see if anyone wanted to join me Laughing
I always say I won't Symptom spot but always do so I thought I might as well list them so other people can have a read and compare Laughing
Anyone want to join me ? Laughing
I will update as well if/when AF arrives as I've read loads of symtoms posts on forums where people haven't which really makes them useless Question Laughing

1-3DPO nothing at all Laughing
4DPO Period type aching and weird burning in uterus area and also intermittent buzzing (closest I can describe it as is as if I'd swallowed a phone on vibrate Shocked Laughing ) also in uterus area
Coughed and felt as if I pulled a muscle low down on left
Temp went up to 100.4F Shocked
Craving sweet things
Was very bloated Rolling Eyes
Boobs started to be sore ,mainly underneath Question

5DPO still got period type aching slightly left of centre Question
Had some very weird dreams last night and slept poorly
Feeling slightly nauseous Shocked
But still craving sweet things Question

Now on 6DPO
V. high morning temp 99.5F
Hot flushes, nausea and light headed first thing,
gone off tea (the milk smells too milky in it Embarassed Laughing )
Sinus type headache
Aching all over
Weird random dreams that woke me up
Needing to pee loads Embarassed
Dry mouth
Very tired
Sore boobs (nipples fine though Laughing )

Last edited by DL05 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
As you know with me I am having really odd symptons so ladies see mine as I WILL NOT be pg Laughing

Really sore sensitive nipples - even colour change Question from around 1-2dpo (driving me insane Evil or Very Mad )
Lots of niggles and weird crampy things going on since ovulation!
From today cd27 boobs are on FIRE Twisted Evil and are aching all over - more on my left side though Question feels like they are growing in size Question Laughing

I have had random dreams every night for the last week to the point where I am waking constantly in the night - (driving OH insane) as I keep waking him up and I never ever wake up normally Question Twisted Evil

headache on and off and aching all over (maybe I am getting a cold Question )

Just want to go to bed every night and snuggle - even though I am not that tired Question Rolling Eyes

So thats mine and I can be 110% sure I am not pg Laughing Laughing Laughing

To be honest I think the last time I felt like this was when I was on 100mg clomid Question

Stupid body Laughing Laughing
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
Teebs my nipples go darker before my AF too as they describe when pregnant but when I was pregnant they didn't change!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Well I have no idea how many DPO I am, so am going on CD, normally 26-28 cycles, and I think i oved around CD14-CD16

CD 16 onwards - sore boobs getting more sore (normal af symptom)
CD 20 onwards - cramping like AF
CD 21 - one off watery pink when wiping, and some brown stringy discharge
CD 25 & CD 26 (today) - when drinking a cup of tea it doesnt taste right
CD26 - light headed, and queasy

Also been getting loads of spots on my face, boobs and back. Lots of clear watery discharge, keep running to the loo to check for AF. Been so tired this week, goint to bed by half 9 and sleeping through til half 6, but wanting to fall asleep at work on an afternoon.

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
Glad its not just me then Embarassed Laughing
Teebs that is strange if you feel like you did on clomid but haven't had it, got some similar ones there as well Shocked I'll keep my fingers crossed its a surprise BFP for you Wink Very Happy xx

Steph sounds like there could be something happening for you Shocked xx
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck ladies! xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Glad its not just me then Embarassed Laughing
Teebs that is strange if you feel like you did on clomid but haven't had it, got some similar ones there as well Shocked I'll keep my fingers crossed its a surprise BFP for you Wink Very Happy xx

Steph sounds like there could be something happening for you Shocked xx

I dont know Nat, as one minute I think mmmm I remember this as a pg symptom, then the next I feel like AF is coming. Im really ratty atm, which is usually an AF symptom, as when I was pg I would just cry at the drop of a hat.

But I have had 3 people ask me the last few days if im pg, as I cant stop eating creme eggs Embarassed

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
well im most likely OUT just had watery red blood when i went to the toilet so bet she shows by morning Sad gutted as it means my weekend is spoilt Crying or Very sad

wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:55 am 
Post subject:
Sorry about that Steph, perfect timing as usual. I was away last month for my birthday, lovely celebration, guess what arrived on the day itself?!
Onwards and upwards for next month xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 am 
Post subject:
Well the witch showed properly this morning, giving a 26 day cycle, after last months 30 day cycle. grrr. She sure knows how to spoil a good time.

Well onwards and upwards. even though we werent trying its made me realise that I would like it. Going to try and have a chat with OH the weekend (well its not like we will be doing anything else Laughing ) and see about not trying but just seeing what happens.

next month is going to be a virtual washout as I have got so much going on, we will hardly see each other.

MrsZargon
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

I'm 6DPO now and thought I'd pop on here as also having AF like cramps and "mobile phone" like vibrating down there sporadically! DL05 how are you getting on? was wondering if the vibrating could be a good sign as I don't normally get that although do remember having it last time I was pg just a bit further along!
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Well im not sure if im back on the symptom spotting, or wether I need to start a new cycle Question I thought AF had arrived friday morning, as had some red blood on a pad from thursday evening, yet I used tampons friday day and saturday daytime and only had a bit of brown discharge, and nothing on the pad friday night or saturday night. I used a pad all day sunday and nothing.

I normally have short light periods, but will have red blood and fill a regular tampon in 4-6 hours. Occassionally I get a heavier month, when I only go 2 hours.

Boobs still sore, but not as sore, and feel heavier as the day goes on. Still tired, have moments of being light headed, certain smells make my mouth water as if I am going to be sick, sick feeling in stomach, and on off cramps/pulling/stitch feelings.

Tested monday morning (not FMU, which would have been cd30) with superdrug and bright white BFN Sad

I didnt get a BFP with my DD until CD32, even though I had loads of symptoms

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular