worrying for no reason.

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:02 pm 
Post subject: worrying for no reason.
as the subject says, i am worrying for no reason whatsoever. i have had no problems, (touch wood) yet i'm worrying something will happen between now and my 12 week scan (25/04) and there'll be no baby or no heartbeat or something Sad i feel really crappy, i can't help myself worying, but i just feel like i can't enjoy being pregnant right now Sad we heard a heartbeat at 6+2 and baby measured fine but the amount of stories i've read and just simply come across that say they heard hb and still continued to mc, i just think that could be me. and then i remind myself i still have all my symptoms, i'm bloated, still puking and i'm still knackered but then i think well what if its a missed? oh gosh I'm so silly, and I'm sorry for posting this but i just needed to get it out. i just feel upset right now that i can't even enjoy that I've created a life and (fingers crossed) he or she is living and growing inside of me. Sad just like every woman i'm sure, i just want the next three weeks to come quick and my scan to be fine, and baby to be perfect and healthy, i just can't relax or think of anything other than baby, and possible things, even thought it still doesn't exactly feel 'real' yet.. xxx
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
I know exactly how you feel! Im a day behind you. Im barely leaving the house because I darent move to much (Ive had brown discharge and light bleeding for the past month).Im not enjoying pregnancy at all so far and the paranoia of something being/going wrong is unbelievable.
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
i had light bleeding and brown discharge at 6 weeks, hence my early u/s.. but since then have had no problems. i just feel like i'm not allowed to be excited because of everything that could go wrong, i'm really not going to relax until that scan shows me everything is okay. it's horrible isn't it. i reckon if it wasn't for google and such websites giving us all this information, we'd be less worried and more excited! i know even at 12 nothing is guaranteed but just knowing the risk of mc especially going down, i know i'll be relieved when i get there. it's my first pregnancy, so maybe fear of the unknown comes into it too! xx
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
I was the same had absolutely no reason to worry plenty of symptoms etc but still worried there would 've nothing there at my 12 week scan.. Ive never had a mc so no reason to worry.. I'm almost 38 weeks now and still worry! One of tus joys of being pregnant :/

hope your ok xxx
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
it must just be all pregnant woman! I think nds as you say with first pregnancies you don't know what to expect aswell Shocked Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nds
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
aww. it must be! thankyou! xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular