worring myself sick.

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:14 am 
Post subject: worring myself sick.
Ive got my scan 2moro and im convinced they wont find anything. Crying or Very sad

I just cant shake this feeling off, im making myself sick with worry.
I dont know why i feel like this as ive had no pains or bleeing or anything to suggest anything is wrong.

I know with a mmc there is no signs. its just making me feel even worse.

My all day "morning" sickness stopped about 9 weeks just after i had a bad cold.
My boobs are still sore and have grown although not much (they int with Belle either)

I defo have a baby bump- you can just see it an you can defo feel it. However my friend who ha a mmc said she still got a bump - this was the only thing that was making me feel it would be ok.

I know everybody says its normal to feel like this but i never did with Belle only when i ha bleeing at 9 and 10 weeks with her. May be thasts why i wasnt so worried coz id seen her 2 times b4.

Im so worried something is wrong i havent wanted to leave the house. Hubby has made me as he wants me to go out and "have fun" to try take my mind off it.

Ive not been able to enjoy this pregnancy so far and i really wanted to.

I just really really hope 2moro i will be told all is ok so i can start to feel good and enjoy it.

nds
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
oh emmie! i didn't want to read and run - i feel exactly the same, worrying myself sick. is there soething you can do tonight with your hubby? can you go for a meal together or take belle somewhere fun? are there any new movies you want to go and see or any friends you want to catch up with who you could make last minute plans with? a bath and an early night, a good read, a glass of something non alcoholic? don't worry about it, we all scare ourselves silly, and usually everything is just fine.. look on the bright side (i know it might seem that there isnt one just yet) but at least your scan is tomorrow! then, you will get the answers that hopefully you are looking for. ( i have 3wks to go Sad ) then you CAN relax, and you know its very very very likely your baby will be just fine.. keep your chin up em, i know its hard, honestly i get it, i'm exactly the same right now, and it is really difficult to keep a positive head sometimes, but just for tonight, stop worrying, because tomorrow i'm sure you'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief. fingers crossed for you. let us know how it goes, wishing you all the best, xxxxxxx
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
I think it's normal once you get to 9 weeks on wards if your symptoms calm down to start to worry (I know I did) my pg test was so faint and my symptoms were hit and miss and I worried there would be nothing there when o got to my scan! Ive never had a mc so I'm sure it's worse if you have had one before..

I was terrible though lol. Good luck ttomorrow I'm sure everythingwill be fine Smile xxx
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx ladies i hope it is just me over thinking things, i must admit since having Belle i am much more worried about silly things so i guess things like this will really worry me.

Ive tried to take my mind off it an Ive kept really busy today. I even spent ages putting a braid in Belles hair! She was as good as gold an sat very still while i wound all the tread in. Smile

I guess it will be when i go to sleep tonight that it will start to come out again.
At least my appointment is at 11 tomorrow so dont have to wait to long. Just need to keep my self occupied for the car journey as its 40 mins.

Hopefully tomorrow i shall be uploading a scan pic!

nds
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 am 
Post subject:
wishing you all the best for this morning xxxxx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:54 am 
Post subject:
Hope all goes well today. It seems perfectly normal to have these feelings.

Xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Ive had my scan an its GOOD news there is a baby Very Happy

I was in there for ages as baby was sleeping on its side so was difficult to get measurements.

Ive been put forward a few days so am now 13 weeks and 2 days. Very Happy

The lady told me its amazing how many 2nd time mums r convinced there is no baby.

Im soooooo happy right now i cant stop smiling. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
glad everything went well today Smile xxx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
oh fab! so glad everythings going well xxxxx

Jump to: