Back Pain

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:36 pm 
Post subject: Back Pain
Hello ladies..I can see myself making a post everytime i get an ache or pain Shocked Laughing Well last night i couldn't sleep atall couldn't get comfy my back was killing me but on the left side any how has been really sore all day its starting to ease abit now but been getting cramps too really sharp ones Shocked One of them made me jump it was like when you get cramp in your foot Shocked Just wondering if the back pains are normal? Shocked Didn't think back pain would start untill theres a bump Laughing Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nds
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
i've had back pain on my right side for the last two nights, its very strange, i don't know if it's normal though xxx
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
It is strange isn't it Shocked , I google'd before and i know people say not to google Shocked but just couldn't help it and lots of woman where asking the same thing but most people replied it was 'normal' gonna make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow so i'll mention it and see what she says, Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nds
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
sure is! maybe it's just all the stretching, i don't know! definitely worth a mention xxxxxxx
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
I had it really bad from finding out. then got sciatica aswell, could only wear flat shoes.

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girls! Very Happy I mentioned it to the doctor and she said its common in early pregnancy really had me worried Shocked Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular