Bad Day

MrsZargon
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:26 pm 
Post subject: Bad Day
So AF arrived this morning. Had a big cry whilst I was blow drying my hair so my LO wouldn't hear. Picked myself up, got dressed and went to Morrisons. Literally 2 minutes after I got my trolley I bumped into an old NCT friend with her toddler and 4wk old baby. Get home, check Facebook (even though I know it's a bad idea) and am greeted with my friend beaming about her 20wk scan and how her son is going to be a proud big brother. I seriously can't take much more of this! I have made the decision to be a stay at home mum because I genuinely believe I is the best thing for my daughter but being constantly surrounded by pg ppl and their new babies is killing me. Its my daughter's 3rd birthday soon and I know I should be busy organising her party but just can't face it. To think we had planned a 2/2.5yr age gap and now it's looking like we won't even manage 4. And people are just so insensitive, always asking when we are having more kids, telling me that only children grow up lonely etc. etc. I just can't handle it. Sad

Sorry for the rant just needed to get it out.
hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
Oh bless you Hun. Didn't want to read and run, I'm glad that you've written it all down as sometimes that in itself makes you feel a bit better.

It seems like EVERYONE is pregnant when you are TTC, you see them everywhere and everyone announces theirs, it's Sod's law isn't it! Just wanted you to know that you're not alone and a lot of ladies on here have gone through the same thing.

Big, big hugs. Have a glass of wine and some chocolate tonight and be kind to yourself for a few days until you feel a bit mo positive.

Xxx
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
If it's any consolation, there's 4 years 3 months between my sister and me and we couldn't be closer so try and not put pressure on yourself with the age thing.

Happiness is infinite s try and be happy for others(difficult mindset to get into when your suffering infertility but it helps if you can).

Failing that, hiding pg friends from your news-feed helps on FB.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular