Rectal Bleeding

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:27 pm 
Post subject: Rectal Bleeding
Hello ladies, Just wondering if any of you have ever had rectal bleeding? I went the toilet before and when i wiped there was bright red blood i started panicking so i shouted OH and he says its coming from the back way Shocked now i do suffer with hemorrhoids and irritable bowel but i've never had this much blood before theres alot Shocked and i can say is ive had diarrhea the past few days but no constipation am just really worried because am still having cramps and back pain Sad too so not sure if thats to do with the irritable bowel just can't stop panicking because theres blood and cramps even though it coming the other way Shocked I see the community midwife monday should i mention it to her Shocked Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
I would because I was always too shy to ahah!
I still get it but put it down to my section causing havoc! X
Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
omg jo how strange, ive had that recently too :/, although went for my scan and all was well. I also get back ache... i wasnt contipated, if anything going more often, but i would mention it but im sure its nothing to worry about. as long as its not vaginal, i cant see it being a prob?? but then again i dont know anything about pregnancy Laughing xxxxxx let me know how u get on Smile
Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Ar thanks ladies Very Happy xxx Really embarrassing isn't it Shocked I'll mention it to her see what she says..its still bleeding today just wish it would stop i keep panicking Shocked everytime i go the toilet then i remember its coming from the other way Laughing Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
Jo i had it terrible, i would lose much blood it was unreal. Tni but it used to look like a scene from texas chain saw masacre Laughing
They thought i had a fissure but when i finally went into hosp it had gone Rolling Eyes

Mentoin it if it makes you feel better. Ps im so glad to see you post in here xxxx

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:44 am 
Post subject:
Laughing Thanks Becks xx its scary how much blood there is Shocked You feel like ya losing ya lifes blood Laughing i mentioned it to the midwife and she said its normal and to just use that cream if they come back they'd stopped bleeding when it came to the monday and i was seening her ha ha Laughing Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular