What's happening? (may be tmi)

RiceCrispieCakeHead
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:59 am 
Post subject: What's happening? (may be tmi)
I'm nearly 6 weeks pg. I just went to the loo and had a bit of brown and red discharge. I don't have any cramps or anything and it wasn't loads but enough to make me worry. Has anyone else had this in their first trimester? Sad
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:20 am 
Post subject:
Yep I had brown and red discharge every day from around 5 ish weeks only stopped around 9 weeks. Early scan couldnt see any where it was coming from and they think it was possibly coming from my cervix. Its a good sign you have no cramping.
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
yes, i had this too. the brown discharge i think is old blood, and your other bit of bleeding could well be implantation bleeding. i had it at 6 weeks and worried myself sick, only to be scanned early and have no problems and baby is still fine and growing healthy now.. try not to panic but do keep an eye for any clots or for a lot of blood, i imagine you will be fine, i don't think there is anything to it, it's a great sign you have no cramps. if you are really worried or it gets worse, get checked out. wishing you all the best in your pg xxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular