Off road style buggy

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:38 am 
Post subject: Off road style buggy
Can anyone recommend one to me please.

Ive been looking so far at the Out and about nipper 360.

I need it to have very good rear suspension as i have 23 steps up to my house that will need to bump it up and down.
Also needs to be as light weight as possible because of steps an 2 HUGE steep hills im gonna be pushing it up and down.
Also needs to be from newborn.

Thank you.

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
We played around with a few - we don't need one quite as robust as you do but we do need it to go over fields and tracks. We looked at the Mamas and Papas 3 wheeler and the same in Mothercare as well as the out and about and the quinny versions but eventually went for the Maxi-Cosi Mura. Part of our brief was needing it to be a bit lighter and able to get in the boot of the car alongside our dogs - we played around with them all on several occasions before we made a decision. That's not much help, I know but its the best I can offer Embarassed
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
I had a double out and about nipper 360 and I could have bumped that down 23 steps the suspension wss amazing, it was a little heavy getting it in the boot but it was a double. Folded easy, loadsa pockets which was great, cleaned up a treat.
The best thing about it was its handling over rough terrain it was amazing, we walk the dog in the woods and it was so light and easy to push. Hope that helps xx

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
I loved my quinny but more of a walking pram than in and out of your boot pram. Plus I'm not sure how you would do this but you need to find a way of looking at what the tyres do when they have a puncture because a quinnys puncture is a nightmare, so much that the pram won't budge on nice flat surface however I know some prams which a flat tyre does not affect! Xx
Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
I have heard amazing things about the nippas Em - the double was a dream to push around the shop, so lightweight, and it (double and single) is very popular in the 'active mummies' circles xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular