TTC number 2 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

charlene6789
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 am 
Post subject: TTC number 2 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Ladies im baaack. Still TTC, no BFPS yet grrrr its annoying. I know some of uyou have posted to my other topic... but that one was false lol turns out had a false prego lol smh stupid body playing tricks on me. tell me what you ladies think. And if yal had any BFPS then i congrats to yal. ill be back tomorrow to finish this convo.
Loz123
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi how long have u been trying for number two? I am in the same boat! X
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 pm 
Post subject: RE
Really?? Wow been TTC since 2012 beginning lol. my first born is 4 yrs old now. been taking Prenatal Dr. orders lol. Nothn yet.. well i just had my ov day on the 16 th. so hopefully this time ill be a new mommy. Very Happy if not ill keep on tryn though. funny thing is i been having alot of symptoms lately that i cant explain.... im annoyed with alot of things, sanppy, short tempered and it hurts when ever my hubby lays on my tummy its painful. Surprised Question me confused about that one. and before this i had a false pregnancy. my body started to act like it was prego when all the test rang up negative and i had late periods for a while even some skipped months. it was soo confusing. plus i had my line too. weird.
Domi1991
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:35 am 
Post subject: advice
Hi there ladies. My daughter is now 4. Fell pregnant last year but lost baby. Anyway i have a huge question. My husband and I had sex 5 days during OV. i had some bleeding bout a week after ov but only when i wiped. took early hpt 4 days before missd period and then it came out positive but after 10 min. test said if its after 15 min i should disregard it. took another early hpt 1 day before missd period and another positive after 10 min. Then took a hpt on the morning i was supposed to get period and it had a very light positive. so i thought maybe its a evporation line but now im a day late and my period has been 31 days apart for the past 4 or 5 months. I've been exhausted, nauseous, even pms symptoms. I've been thinking i should wait a week then go to doc and get a blood test if i haven't started by this. has anyone had this problem?
charlene6789
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
hey domi your prego. congrats.
yep for sure you're prego.

meand my hubby are still tryn. af isnt due til the 30th. i ov on 3/16/13. But we had sex everyday since the 11th so im hoping to be a new mommy soon.
Mommy2Thomas2009
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 pm 
Post subject: Hello Ladies TTC for number 2
Hey, Domi1991 sorry about your loss, same thing happened to me TTC on 2, was infact ment to be due to have baby at the end of this month Sad lost it back in Sep, im 13dpo now had alot of pregnancy symptoms in the tww and now none apart from light cramping on an of and sore boobs hoping for a sticky bean!! what was ur out come hope you got your BFP Smile x X loads baby dust to all TTC x x
charlene6789
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
hey every one. Baby dust to all. well i have pink blood but only when i wipe af isnt due til tomorrow. dark aching boobs plus bigger than usual.. maybe im prego this time. been feeling like i have to throw up alot at nite time a little cramping too. still taking my prenatal. hopefully im prego. fingers crossed. Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Mommy2Thomas2009
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,charlene6789.. hope all is well. wondering what was ur out come did u get ur BFP? im a week late today going to test tomorrow if AF doesnt show xxxx loads baby dust <3 Wink xxxx
charlene6789
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 am 
Post subject:
heyy ladies. no bpfs at all. Sad i hope this time i get a BFP... i'm so scared to take a test fearing it will say negative. but lately i've been snapping at my hubby and getting short tempered Surprised and i've been very mooody. threw up yesterday. been feeling queasy tooo. af is due on the 28th. I had some bleeding yesterday too but it went away i think it was implantaion bleeeding, but me not sure. im always on the edge these days and then im fine then back on edge agin. smh. my cousin in laws's baby girl who's 2 pointed to my belly n said baby 2, 2 baby, boy and girl. smh. i dk but latley i have been giving off random attitudes. i feel hardness one my left side and right but not sure if im prego or not. ov was 4/14/13 its now 10 days later i had the bleeding on the 22nd 8 days after ov. so maybe im prego. im scared to test though. plus my breast feel heavier and tender plus they hurt. i've gained alot of weight since the 14 im now 133lbs. what do you ladies think?
MrsZargon
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, just thought I'd pop on and say hi to the TTC no.2 gang! We r still at it, TTC no. 2 for 18months now with not even a sniff of a BFP! Recently had some initial tests, SA for hubby, blood tests and Ultrasound for me and all came back fine so not sure if that's a good thing because nothing is wrong or a bad thing cos no explanation as to why it hasn't happened for us this time round! Currently cd14 so been DTD a lot over the last few days, we r going away for our anniversary at the weekend and leaving DD at Nanny's so hopefully I can have a lovely relaxing time and help implantation along!

Charlene hope you get your BFP this month I'll keep my fingers crossed, and you mommy2thomas! Domi from the sounds of it this could be your month! Hope the waiting until u get a firm answer doesn't drag too much! Laughing
charlene6789
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:54 am 
Post subject:
thanks mrs.zargon. Aye ladies guess wat? My period was due on the 28th of april, on the day before the 28th i had pink brown blood it was light n scanty. I though omg im finally prego yay! But heres the twist smh, it got bright red witha few clots then back to scanty for a bit then back to bright red few clots then back to pink brown blood fill ed up four pads. I looked it up it said implantation bleeding and although im having this "implantation bleeding" im also having cramps and they rotate to my lower back then back to my lower abdomen and repeats. This lasted for a week. I took a hpt on may second got a BFF. Line negra shows dark n visble. I have waves of nausea, constipated, "allergies", wet discharge,mood swings. Now i have a regular 30 day cycle ovulation was april fourteen conceptio on the tweny fourth of april. Lmp was may twenty ninth. This cant be my AF cause AF only lasts for four days not a week. This my first time experining this. Ladies help.
charlene6789
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:00 am 
Post subject:
oh and i forgot to add. That i have a baby bump lol and hardness on both sides of my tummy but more hard on the right side. Me and hubby still at it lol smh i hope i get a BFP today when i go to the dr . Since ima get a blood test for prego. Im still taking prenatals although i need more. Baby dust for everyone. Xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular