cd3 bloods...

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 am 
Post subject: cd3 bloods...
hi ladies

so I was ment to get these done in march but fell pg so couldn't... anyways had a mc 5/6 april and going on signs etc I ov really early this month so due on any time in next couple days, anyway to the point if I can get a blood test wen i come on this week between cd1-5 would it be accurate as I only mc at beg of the month or due you think my hormones would still be all over the place?? tbh I just wanna get them done and know the results (its for pcos as have a few syms)

nic xx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
I reckon if you get your AF then things have settled and its definitely worth getting them done. You could also get them repeated the following month if necessary. Get the ball rolling as soon as.
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Minnie i am waiting for my AF to get my 1-5 bloods done too. What day are you gonna go on and when you phone for results do they just give you a number? isnt it the lower the number the better? my last one was a bad result so con wants to repeat it x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for ur replies ladies still no af I reckon ill come on over weekend and not be able to ring the docs as shut on Monday!!!

loz im just gonna go wen I can get in if I can lol think they say the earlier the better don't they??.... im not to sure about results she just told me to book in with a doctor 10days after the bloods to get them?? I think its to do with one set being double the the other they do like isn't it.... its the lh and the fsh levels I think??

hope u get a better result this time I just hate the waiting around lol

nic xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
Loz123 wrote:
Hi Minnie i am waiting for my AF to get my 1-5 bloods done too. What day are you gonna go on and when you phone for results do they just give you a number? isnt it the lower the number the better? my last one was a bad result so con wants to repeat it x

have you managed to book urs in yet loz???
i have booked mine in for Thursday as af arrived today

nic xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular