4 + same gender children :)

ttcbabynumber5
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:03 pm 
Post subject: 4 + same gender children :)
hi ladies, me and my hubby are ttc baby number 5..this will be son number 5 or daughter number 1..boy or girl it doeant matter..we will be so glad to be blessed with another bundle of joy Smile are there any other ladies who have all same gender children??? or who have had all boys/girls then went on to have a different gender..x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:59 am 
Post subject:
My sister had 7 boys in a row Smile she had 5 with her first husband but put that down to him being one of 6 boys Laughing , then remarried tried again had a boy and decided to give it one last chance thinking well its 50:50 and had another boy, she gave up at that point . She'd even tried swaying with diet and timing sex .
I had 3 girls in a row though after having a boy first , then had a boy without doing anything different,then a girl and then another boy Laughing so mine almost balanced out , and I have a friend who had four boys then a girl, I honestly think it's just down to chance each time ,but some women do seem to have more of one sex than another Question
I remember reading a story years ago about a woman who had loads of boys then had a baby girl, I'm sure it was something like 11 or 12 boys Question
On an episode of super nanny the other day there was a woman who had a son then had five girls in a row .
I suppose its a bit like tossing a coin , you could get 10 heads in a row but its still 50:50 number 11 would be tails Smile
x
ttcbabynumber5
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
My sister had 7 boys in a row Smile she had 5 with her first husband but put that down to him being one of 6 boys Laughing , then remarried tried again had a boy and decided to give it one last chance thinking well its 50:50 and had another boy, she gave up at that point . She'd even tried swaying with diet and timing sex .
I had 3 girls in a row though after having a boy first , then had a boy without doing anything different,then a girl and then another boy Laughing so mine almost balanced out , and I have a friend who had four boys then a girl, I honestly think it's just down to chance each time ,but some women do seem to have more of one sex than another Question
I remember reading a story years ago about a woman who had loads of boys then had a baby girl, I'm sure it was something like 11 or 12 boys Question
On an episode of super nanny the other day there was a woman who had a son then had five girls in a row .
I suppose its a bit like tossing a coin , you could get 10 heads in a row but its still 50:50 number 11 would be tails Smile
x

wow 7 boys Smile my grandparents had 7 girls then a boy then another girl..out off all us grandchildren tehre is only 4 girls.lol.and most of the grandchildren have boys haha..weird how things work out.xx
123babycakes
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
You are a bunch of crazy ladies!!!!! How many babies?

You must have the patience of Saints Laughing

15.08.09 Gone but never forgotten
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for Earth"
kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
My great nan had 9 boys then 4 girls, my aunty had 5 girls, my cousin 3 boys 1 girl. My partners family all have a pattern. His great grandad, grandad, uncle, dad and him have all had 2 boys then a girl
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular