Curious as to what happens at appointment

starryeyes
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:48 pm 
Post subject: Curious as to what happens at appointment
I have been referred to the fertility clinic because I came off the pill in Aug and haven't come on at all since. I had to have a rubella and chlamydia test done and my husband had to have a sperm analysis done. All have come back that I don't have either (which I knew) and that his swimmers are tip top. I'm not really sure what's gonna happen at the appointment. I'm assuming they will try medication to kick start my period but does anyone know if they will give me an ultrasound? Anyone had similar experience?
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
My periods took a while to come back after the contraceptive patch, although I did have periods, they varied between 9-60 days give or take! My GP didnt do a thing for me and luckily I conceived naturally, I have since found out I have polycyctic ovaries which I suspected but managed to conceive again. Unfortunately it can take some time for your body to adjust but keep going back to the doctors, they can check for other things and give you health advice at least to try and give your body a helping hand xxx

starryeyes
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
I did think that maybe I have PCOS but when I suggested it to my GP (at the appointment when she referred me) she said that people with PCOS usually have irregular periods as opposed to no periods so I don't know if its a possibility for me. Fingers crossed they can get my body working again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular