Holiday Babies what are the chances ?

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:52 am 
Post subject: Holiday Babies what are the chances ?
Just wondered if anyone had been TTC for a long time and then suddenly got a surprise BFP after a holiday Laughing
I keep telling myself i'm not bothered about TTC now as I have almost given up hope after trying everything I can think of, but we've got a family holiday to Florida coming up in a few weeks, and thanks to AF being due yesterday I thought I better get some Noresthisterone so I could delay it otherwise the next one would have been slap bang in the middle of our 2 weeks away Rolling Eyes Laughing and I didn't want to have to take the Noresthisterone on holiday with us cos I know I'd forget to take it Laughing
My plan is to take it for 2 weeks so AF arrives about 10 or 11 days before we go , so I will be ov'ing a few days into our holiday based on my last few cycles Smile I'm also sort of hoping the extra progesterone might have some sort of good effect on my tube as well as the last time I had it before my cannulation I think it helped clear one of the blockages Question
The last few months its just felt like too much effort to BD much around ov time Embarassed but I know things will be different while we're away so I suppose I can say if the sun ,relaxing and extra BD doesn't do the trick it's time to give up Rolling Eyes Laughing
I just wondered though if the relax and forget about thing is just a myth or if going on holiday and just having fun really has worked for some people ? xx
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
Well I go to Egypt 2moro for 10 days and will probably ov while away so here's hoping there is some truth behind it .

They do say your at your most relaxed and your maybe bedding at different times than the norm, also some extra heat may help out.

Who knows but keeping my fingers crossed for us both xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
We can only hope can't we Very Happy
Is that you finished with the IUI now ?
Good timing for a holiday before you start with the IVF Smile
Hope it does the trick for you Smile x
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
We conceived after 3 years whilst on holiday. I think if you still know in your head when you're oving though it might not help as you're not fully relaxed. I had completely given up hope of conceiving naturally so wasn't thinking of it at all when we were away.

Good luck, and to you Susan xx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Nat Smile
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, good luck! xx
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:02 am 
Post subject:
Thank you Ladies xx
Heath I always know when i'm oving Rolling Eyes Laughing I've spent so long looking for the signs to make sure I was and backing it up with BBT and OPK's etc. that now I just know Laughing I've only been wrong once in almost 3 yrs Shocked Laughing
My OH always seems to know as well Laughing
I'm not taking any OPK's or anything though so I'm just hoping that as we've got so much planned I might not notice the signs as much Laughing
To be honest I thought I had given up totally , the last few months I haven't even bothered symptom spotting or anything but I think taking the Nori again has just given me a little bit of hope as I truly believe it helped to remove one of the blockages I did have in my tube Question
Ah well we'll see Laughing xx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
Have a lovely holiday Nat and chillax.
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
We have some camping hols coming up so hopefully it will give OH something else to think off. It will be interesting seeing who gets tha bfp.

Good luck girls Razz

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:12 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Lindsey Very Happy xx
Thanks Banoffee x
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
I have to let you guys know that since the doctors visit saying OH has to get his sperm sample tested to check he is a;ll ok i have never had it so good if you know what i mean. I might be pregnant this month at this rate lol
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:49 am 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for you Lindsey Laughing xx
Well my AF showed a bit sooner than expected after stopping the Nori so I'll be cd 13 the day we go which is a bit closer to ov than I'd like so we'll have to get busy as soon as we arrive Shocked Laughing but am still feeling optimistic for now , hopefully all the eating well and getting in shape and losing weight for the holiday will have a good knock on effect as well Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular