xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm 
Post subject: oh my days............
Hi all,
Well I had to go today for more betas,
Last monday at 3weeks 4 days my betas were 28, and progesterone was 94, its been a long week waiting and id worked out that if the levels should have doubled every 48 hours then they should have been about 200+ today............. well at 4weeks 4 days they are now 888!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
I cannot believe it! Progesterone is still at 90 too,
Ive gotto go back wednesday for more then she said she will arrange a scan for me for next week if my levels are above 1500 on wednesday. Xxx

3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
Wow Smile
It's all looking really good hun, is there a reason your levels are so high and does it mean anything???
Good luck for Wednesday x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
xxchocaholicxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Eeeek!! How exciting looks good! Does that Hugh numbers mean it could be twins? How is your oh feeling? I'm excited for you!! Xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
That's brilliant news xx

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
I dont think they are particularly high, fromn looking at info on the net some people's levels are in the 1000's, I think there is such a vast range of what they can be, I went on one site which gives you the doubling time for the levels and mine are about every 34 hours apposed to the standard 48.
Omg don't scare me with twins!!!!!! Its taken me alk week to get used to being pregnant again lol. I think id have a breakdown if it wad twins! !!
My hubby was just as shocked as me at first but hes come round to the idea now and hes actually quite excited bless him! Xx
Choc.....ive set up a thread in birth club 2014 section, come an join me im a loner there at the mo!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular