on what CD (not DPO) did you get a BFP

ttcbabynumber5
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:52 pm 
Post subject: on what CD (not DPO) did you get a BFP
hi ladies.
im seeing alot of ladies commenting that they got their BFP so many DPO but i was wondering what CD did you get ur BFP Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:44 am 
Post subject:
I'm not sure what help it would be to you to know really?
Purely because everyones cycles are different Question and we all ov at different times , so DPO is the best way to judge is a BFP is an early one or not Question
It's the best to judge when you could actually reasonably expect to get a BFP if you were pregnant as well because that varies massively depending on when in a cycle you ov so if you don't know that then it's hard to compare what is likely to happen for you with what happens for other women Question .
With my last I got my BFP at 13 weeks and 3 days Laughing so that would have been considered cd 94 Laughing but with my previous pregnancy I tested on the day I thought AF should turn up (cd29 based on previous 28 day cycles) and got a faint pos , if you ov very early like cd10 then you could test as early as cd19-20 and possibly get a faint BFP Question xx
3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun,I have a 24/25 day cycle and I ov'd on day 10/11 so with my last 2 pregnancies (my only planned one's) I got my first bfp's around 12dpo which for me is CD22/23 but as is said above every ladies cycles are different.
Good luck with ttc no.5 Smile x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
MrsZargon
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Cd 28 for me. Didn't test earlier though. As someone said its pretty irrelevant as we all have different cycle lengths!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular