When to go docs for 2nd baby help

brownie1980
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:25 pm 
Post subject: When to go docs for 2nd baby help
I haven't been on here for a while but was just wondering when I should think about going to the docs as we have been ttc number 2 for 18 months now. It took 16 months to conceive our son and my dh had a bad sperm result then but we haven't had any tests since. xxx

MrsZargon
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there, we conceived no.1 after 3 months no problem and have been TTC no.2 for 18months now with no luck. We went to the drs last month and I wish I had done it sooner as they were very supportive, sent DH for a SA and me for bloods and an ultrasound all of which came back fine. I just had my follow up appt. today and my doc went through all the results with me and referred me on to a consultant. I'm not sure if I am any closer to that BFP but actually doing something about it definitely beats sitting at home worrying that something maybe wrong! Either it will give you some reassurance or it will highlight something is wrong which you may be able to fix so you can't lose in my opinion. Good luck x
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Whichever number it is you're ttc anything over 12 months and you should consider visiting GP.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular