Scared

mrsLA
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:56 pm 
Post subject: Scared
hey everyone know it sounds daft I have a little girl who is 9 months, in January I had n eptopic and today found out im pregnant again. im so scared I should have an emergency scan next week but im so petrified I feel like I cant be happy and I feel all confused. Sad
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Aw hun, I understand how you feel, I caught quite quickly following my M/C last year and spent the first 12 weeks flitting from pregnancy denial/happiness/worry... Its completely natural to feel how you do, do what you can to get through the next few days until your scan, focus on your daughter as much as possible and so some family things with her to keep you busy. I'm sure this pregnancy is healthy, there is no reason why it shouldnt be, my M/C was most likely an ectopic too judging from my symptoms but my body dealt with it itself so I didnt need any intervention. Things are different with this pregnancy and its going well soo far, so you can take me as proof that things can turn out ok Smile Smile big hugs xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations. Know easier said than done but try not to worry, and as poppytops said, try to find things to keep you busy over the next few days.

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular