Impatient OH

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:25 pm 
Post subject: Impatient OH
Is anyone else's OH really impatient for their new arrival? I think he is worse than me! I almost feel like there's pressure on me to go into labour! I know he's just really excited and doesn't mean it to come across like that but there's not as if there's anything I can do.

After taking so long to conceive, I've just got a feeling my body is going to make me wait for this too.

xxx

AngelDelight
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
Heath remember to post in the June birth club!!

My oh wants a June baby but its me who's impatient to know if it's a pink or blue bump. So take it your not getting any more signs?

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Haha, I'll go on and post in there tomorrow. Still getting twinges every now and then but really nothing significant. I would rather a June baby, first few days of June though Smile

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
My oh has claimed this whole pregnancy hes not excited.. well I decided to have some fun yesterday. I call it the fire drill for labour.
Simply text him saying "waters have gone!"

He called straight away and said got all excited. He was soooo disappointed when I said I was joking. But its good to know deep down hes excited and hes checking his phone.

The 'fire drill' was a success Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular