scan today.....

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:38 pm 
Post subject: scan today.....
Hi ladies had my scan today, im either 6 weeks exactly or 6+1 or 2 !!!
Was slightly disappointed they didnt quite detect a hb she said she thought she could see one but didnt want to say yes for definite, everything else was fine, sac measured right and saw the yolk sac & fetal pole which measured 2.6mm which she said was about right, ive gotto go back on 10th june for another scan....can't believe ive gotto wait 11 days! Its torture!

Has anyone else had a scan at 6weeks and not seen the hb?????

Kind of wish they would have waited til maybe monday next week where there would have been more chance of seeing the hb!! Ill be almost 8 weeks when I go again! X

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
First of all huge congrats!! If she thought she saw it the chances are she did she would have just said no otherwise! I also thought they would have waited a few more days because its so touch and go at dead on 6 week. I had mine at 6+3 and he could only just see it.

Waiting is torture! But everything is looking really good xx

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
Just actually looked back over my dates, we bd'd on wed 1st may and I either ov'ed the next day or even the friday so the most I could be would be 6+1 I could even be 5+6 so I guess it is quite early to see a hb now! Dont feel quite so disheartened now! Xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
That sounds really positive, hope the next few weeks go quick for you and you'll see that tiny heart beating away.

xx

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
I had this (I've recounted this a few times)

Scan at 5 weeks - just a sac
scan at 6 weeks - sac and fetus but no heartbeat
scan at 7-8 weeks - sac, fetus and heartbeat

I had to wait 10 days too - it was bloomin torture!!!!

It sounds promising to me! Fingers crossed for you. x Very Happy
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
I had a scan with this little man at the same stage and did t see the HB, was convinced something was wrong, anyway waited it out and had a private scan 3 weeks later and there the HB was....and well now I'm 35 weeks lol. I know how disheartening it is to not see it though xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
I think every baby develops differently/different rates. I had a scan around 6 weeks and there was a clear hb with this one but there wasnt with ava. With ava I was told she was dead because no hb was detected yet she was measuring 6-7 weeks. Although they say all babies are the same before 12 weeks I disagree so wouldnt worry too much. Im sure if anything qas wrong they woukd have said tbh. Good luck, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular