HELP!! Mucus plug/CM?

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Oooooo sounds like things are hotting up. I remember being that way the morning before. My mum was so convinced I wss in labour that she drove 100 miles to be my birth partner Laughing

Luckily her gut instinct was right otherwise it would have been a wasted trip!

Obviously some women go faster than others but I would say without a doubt the next few days you will have a baby. If you dont then I apologise in advance for getting your hopes up Laughing

But it really does sound like the very beginning. I still dont have a ckue whats going on with my body and its my second. My cramps have totally stopped now.. have done for about 4 hours now.. so gutted as it really felt like things were slowly happening. Its a bummer ava came early as I cant help but have that as a mark on when this one will come. These next couple of weeks are undoubtedly going to be worse than the 2ww! Ive never done so much symptom spotting in my life Laughing xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for thinking of me. I'm trying not to tell anyone else except OH as don't want to get peoples hopes up either. Mine seem to have stopped now as well though, typical! Guess will see what the night brings.

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Buy some pomegreat pomegranate juice and get bding after a carton of that Laughing xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular