contractions

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:09 am 
Post subject: contractions
Really stupid question but I have been getting bh contractions lasting avererage just over a minute every 3-5 mins. Surely if it was real labour it would be mire painful with them so close together? They dont really hurt at all just very slightly uncomfortable xx

thatonethere
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 am 
Post subject:
I had about 3 months of that, I had an irritable uterus, was having conntractions all the time (when it came to labour I didn't even notice until they said I was 9cm dilated!)
Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
This is how my Labour started, because she was back to back it took a few hours to get a bit more established and for me to click that I was actually in Labour!
Good luck if it is happening Smile
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
They stopped after a couple of hours Sad

I guess I'm in for the long haul. Getting a bit fed up of my body getting my hopes up now Rolling Eyes

To be fair I havent lost my mucus plug yet so i should just accept any contractions until then are just bh contractions.. xx

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Looking your mucus plug doesn't always happen in early Labour. I didn't loose mine until I was well established and in hospital
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 am 
Post subject:
I wouldnt use your mucus plug as a marker I didnt lose mine till my waters broke with my first and 3rd and I did with Lewis but still went 2 weeks over and had to be induced

Hope your not waiting too long xx
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 am 
Post subject:
I didn't lose my plug with Izzy until I was in labour, nor did my waters break straight away, although they did go on their own. I'm holding my breath at every 'possible' sign but it'll happen when its ready - plus, I haven't finished work yet so...!!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular