confused!!!

ks75
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject: confused!!!
Hey ladies been a while since I have been on since my babies are now 2 and 3 but I am now trying to conceive baby number 3 had my period or what I thought was my period although it was 5 days early last week it was just like my period lasted for 4 days went away and now 2 days later I am bleeding again (this would be the date my period was ment to come) anyone have any idea whats going on? Or has this happened to anyone else while trying to conceive?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:27 am 
Post subject:
I sometimes have month like that, were I have AF for 2-3 days then it all stops and a few days later get bright red bleeding again for a day or two Rolling Eyes very annoying , but according to the gynae cons when I asked him its not uncommon and its not a problem, can just be down to hormone fluctuations irritating the new forming lining of your womb, he said count the first day of proper bleeding (not spotting) as the first day of your period and any other bleeding during the month is probably related to hormones, so unless its heavy and you're constantly bleeding or it only happens after sex (in which case it could be cervical irritation) he basically said ignore it Question and it won't affect your chances of conception Smile Good luck TTC x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular